Join us on a quest to make 3D printing more accessible to people all over the world. By providing a platform where users can be inspired, learn and ultimately 3D print their own creations, we seek to spark the innovative and creative potential in even the little ones. So far, we have managed to remove a lot of pain-points associated with traditional 3D printing by providing an easy-to-use 3D printer and app. Now, we need you to help us make the leading platform in 3D printing!
3D printing is not just about printing out a model, showing it to your friends and then putting it aside. Just like we go through and experience the creative problem solving process at the office every day in order to create value for our customers, 3D printing can spark the innovative spirit in all of us. This is what we seek to achieve every day, not just here at Sculpto, but everywhere our printer is being used. It’s a positive loop, and it starts here.
You will be working closely with our two part-time Wizards. They have built everything that have gotten us this far, and now we need you to come and help us take it to the next level even faster! You will also we working closely with the two founders of the company and help shape the future of the company. We work in Aarhus N in an incubator with a lot of other cool companies in the building as well as our very own production line. Other than that, our team also includes two interns and a guy in customer service.
What we offer:
- Opportunities every day to influence how this company impacts the world.
- You get to work with exciting new technologies.
- Experience in a start-up culture where everything is buzzing with excitement.
- A steep learning curve and the support you need to climb it.
What you will work with:
- You will be developing mobile and web-apps in AngularJS using the Cordova framework.
- Making sure everything behind the scenes works like a charm using Django (Python) to build our Restful API.
- Servers on the AWS platform.
- Node.js for our server and app
We expect you to:
- Have basic Linux skills.
- Be willing to extent your comfort zone.
- Be motivated by happy users using your solutions.
- Be willing to challenge the team and speak up if something is out of whack.
- See failures as opportunities to grow.
- Be able to work independently and solve problems head on.
Advantages but not a must:
- Launched projects with Cordova or similar.
- Experience with or interest in coding for hardware.
- Experience in working with SCRUM.
- Experience with AWS.
What our current developers love about working at Sculpto:
- Creative freedom.
- Both diverse and like-minded peers.
- Realistic expectations and a solution oriented focus.
- Fast pace in an exciting field.
- Developing a product with impact.
For interest or questions please contact Jacob at email@example.com.
You can also apply via TheHub.com