Skip to content
- White (looks light blue to some): The printer is connected to the internet and is ready for use.
- Blue, flashing: The printer is trying to connect to the most recently used network.
- Blue, constant: The printer has internet connection and is trying to get in touch with our server.
- Yellow, flashing (looks light green to some): The printer isn’t connected to a network or hasn’t been set-up.
- Purple: The printer is receiving an update.
- Multiple colors, flashing: If the printer hasn’t been turned on or is receiving an update, this is a color code to confirm your presence.
- Red, constant: Error. Get in touch with our customer service.