- Check the security of your network. The Sculpto+ can’t connect to a network with WPA2 Enterprise or a network, that requires a personal user login. For such a network, you’ll need the Pro version of the printer. Please contact us by e-mail for more information about the Pro version.
- Make sure that you have used the correct username/email and password. There can only be one unique user associated with each Sculpto printer. Please contact our customer service if you have created several user accounts and you’re not sure which one is associated with your printer.
I still can’t connect my printer to the network. What can I do?
If you have gone through the 2 points above and you still are none the wiser, please read the following:
- Make sure that the printer is within reach of your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the Sculpto App.
- Make sure that your router is transmitting on a 2.4 GHz frequency
- Only use the iOS or Android App when trying to setup your printer. Setup of the printer can’t be done through the Web App (https://app.sculpto.dk/).
- Restart the printer, log in to the App once more and try again.